Thursday, May 20, 2010

“Pod Watch”: New Pictures of My Grandbaby!

I was so tickled when I opened my e-mail: Mandy had sent me some pictures that were made during the ultrasound that she had Monday. Even though Robert and I had gone with her and had seen that ultrasound in person (amazing!), it is so fun for this old grandmother-to-be to have something to look at over, and over, and over again!

Here is the shot that told us that Pod is a girl for sure:


And here are two pictures of her face, taken “straight on”:



And here is my favorite, her profile. Mandy and I both LOVE her little, round nose:


Mandy was able to buy a DVD of the actual ultrasound, just as we saw it, and she has posted it on her blog, “Lackey Antics”. If you are a geek at heart and like that sort of thing, click here to watch the ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment