Friday, August 10, 2012

Here’s the Buzz…Paisley is Two!

The Most Bee-utiful Child in the World turned two, and everyone was buzzing with excitement.  Paisley’s parents put together an absolutely wonderful party at their own little hive:
 There was bee-themed hoopla everywhere:


And, of course, lots of presents:


And some cake:


Robert’s mother, Lynda, came up for the event, and we were so glad that she was able to join us.  Jeromy’s family was there, as well as some of Paisley’s “playmates”.  I didn’t count, but I’m guessing there were about 30 guests or so.  Jeromy, a master griller, cooked out for everyone, and Mandy had already done her part on all of those wonderful decorations, etc. (Mandy is learning to really utilize the Cricut machine, and she even used her sewing machine to make ruffled crepe paper streamers!)
Paisley certainly is one lucky little honey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Oh my goodness - what an adorable birthday girl and her charming and special party. Thank you for sharing - such a bright and colorful bee party - I love it!
    Thaank you for leaving such nice comments on my blog.
    Have a lovely day.
    Blessings,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling birthday part...I call my baby BEE she is a mother of three...I wonder if she would like a Bee party! :)


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
    http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete