Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to my sweetheart!  Where has the time gone?

Through the years, you’ve helped me wrestle children (even when you still looked like one yourself):

You’ve brought home critters of all kinds over which I could obsess:

You’ve built more things and done more home improvement projects than anyone I know…

 



…And introduced me to the wonders of nature (although I bet that you regret ever taking me to Wyoming):

 

You’ve always made sure that I have a night on the town…

But more than anything, through thick and thin, after all these years, you are still here with me!  I am so glad that you are mine!

2 comments:

  1. •*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•. .•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•. ☆ .•
    Wishing You & Robert the HAPPIEST ANNIVERSARY!!!
    ✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
    . . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
    ……………… ....♥ •.¸.•´♥……………

    Which one is it for you?? Would you believe that our 30th is coming up in a few weeks?? Where have the years gone??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this tribute! Such sweet photos! Happy Anniversary! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete